Monday, March 17, 2008

Should have paid more attention in those Geography lessons!

Almost made a bit of a hash of a double booking last week!
I had an early evening booking in the diary for what I thought was Chatham, so it did not seem too unreasonable to accept a late booking for a squaddies "Going to Afgan party" in Canterbury.
This should of been only some 20 or so miles apart, quite acceptable. However on the day, I get both contracts out to find out the first gig is not in Chatham, it is in Caterham in Kent, some 70 miles away.
I was very luck, with some rushing about and very fast driving I managed to pull off both gigs to both clients satisfaction.
Plus the squaddies want me back for their coming home party in six months time! (Good luck out there lads, come home safe!).

No comments: