Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Psychic / spiritualist and the hypnotist!

Well I have always considered myself a bit of a sceptic, I know a little bit about magic, mindreading and cold reading etc and therefore did not believe much about psychics / spiritualists etc.
I have just worked on the same bill as Ken Murray, 'the psychic cabbie' I was very impressed!
If it is not real I do knot know how he could get the messages from the other side that he appeared to be getting.
Plus what a great night, it was a sell out and the audience loved it!
He opened the show with this amazing display of very personal messages for people, he blew their minds! Then I came on with the comedy hypnosis and rocked the night!
I was so impressed that I have teamed up with Ken and added another page to my website to promote the new package show. http://www.adamnight.co.uk/psychic%20and%20hypnotist.htm

No comments: