Thursday, April 24, 2008

Tough Night

I had a return booking at a private family club in London at the weekend.
Usually a return visit means an even better night than last time,as people know what to expect and are keen to give it a try.
This was the exception to the rule! Got to the bit where I ask for volunteers and no one came up (begging really is an ugly emotion!).
We took a short break and tried again, this time we got a few, reluctant, volunteers but it was tough. Although I got a few into a light trance there was really only one workable subject, a 14 year old boy, he was fantastic!
So, we did a very impromptu show and I included, for the first time, something Chris James (www.chrisjames.info) had told me about. I did a question and answer session with the audience (a great little time filler, thank you Chris).
Anyway, the client was still pleased with the night and that is why we do this!

No comments: