Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Group stop smoking therapy

I recently had an unusual request, I mostly do comedy stage hypnosis shows although I am qualified in therapy including N.L.P. (Neuro Linguistic Programming) and Thought Field Therapy. The therapy side of things I prefer to do on a one to one basis although I have done small groups before.
My Unusual request came from a pub in Elsmere Port, they wanted to do a group session for some of their regulars ( with the smoking ban coming in soon!), On the day 28 people attended and one week later 14 had stopped altogether, 6 were only smoking one or two cigarettes a day and not enjoying them, 5 it did not work for and the other 3 the landlady had not been able to get in contact with to find their results.
She has already booked another session for her other customers that did not or could not attend!

No comments: