Monday, November 27, 2006

Some Hypnosis shows are harder than others








Last week was a funny old week!
Four shows, all completely different!
Tuesday took me to a local students halls of residence, somewhere I have played many times before and, as usual, I was not disappointed, another great show!
Wednesday took me to Chesterfield, unfortunately there were only twenty one people there (including staff) and the other act's girlfriend. Yet, amazingly, I had a good show (see photo), I managed to hypnotise two customers, one member of staff and the singer's girlfriend!
Thursday took me to a pub in Sunderland where I played to a two hundred and fifty sell out crowd, Great night, they are having me back!
Then Saturday, a fiftieth birthday party and renewal of wedding vows, another great show and the chance to hypnotise Anthony Hutton (see photo), the winner of 'big brother 6'.

No comments: